SoftWash Roof Cleaning in Kenmore, WA
We are an Essential Service and we're ready to help you maintain your roof. We are available during Covid-19.
Free quotes / 15 years of experience / Flexible schedule / 100% satisfaction / Excellent Client reviews / Family owned / Fully licensed, bonded, insured / Military, Senior, New-home buyer discounts
Roof and gutter cleaning services in Kenmore, WA just got better with Experienced Roof and Gutter! Making your roof look brand new is at the top of our game, and with our established reputation and expertise, we are confident in making this happen for you! We commit ourselves to provide the utmost customer service satisfaction from start to completion. We are confident to assist with your needs given our years of extensive practice and expertise in the industry.
Moss build-up is one of the most common problems your roof may encounter, especially if not treated right away. Some of the most common things you may experience with a damaged roof are:
- A premature and expensive roof replacement process
- Unattractive roof aesthetics
- Health problems brought upon by moss formation
- Water leaks
- We use a system called SoftWash, which is a liquid solution-treatment that kills all growth on the roof and gives it 2-3 years of moss protection.
- All the growth dies within 30 minutes. We then use low pressure water to remove the moss shingle by shingle.
- No coarse brushes or high pressure that damage shingles will be used. We also don't use moss out powder treatment, which only gives the roof 6-8 months of moss protection.
- Its one of the most safe, effective, and most beneficial ways to clean your roof.
- Recommended cleaning method by Roof Cleaning Institute of America and The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association
Contact us today for a free estimate! We offer roof cleaning services for both commercial and residential properties in Kenmore, WA.
Fill out the form bellow for a free estimate in Kenmore:
Before & After Pictures
Roof Cleaning In Progress in Kenmore, WA
Our Cleaning Truck
Clogged gutters can cause water damage on the exterior siding and inside the house. When water gets inside the house, mold forms, which is very harmful for your help and can be expensive to elimate. It is important to clean out your gutters 1-2 times per year.
If you see any water spillage over the gutters, that means your gutters are clogged. Please give us a call so that we can help you resolve this problem as soon as possible and prevent any further damage from happening to your home! We offer gutters services for both commercial and residential properties