SoftWash Roof Cleaning in Covington, WA
We are an Essential Service and we're ready to help you maintain your roof. We are available during Covid-19.
Free quotes / 15 years of experience / Flexible schedule / 100% satisfaction / Excellent Client reviews / Family owned / Fully licensed, bonded, insured / Military, Senior, New-home buyer discounts
Here at Experienced Roof and Gutter, we consider it our life mission to be able to provide the best quality of our roof and gutter cleaning services here in Covington homes. We take pride in our years of experience and credentials to be able to build a solid reputation - one that you can rely on when it comes to roof and gutter maintenance. We are happy to welcome new opportunities that may be of help to your current home project! A phone call is all it takes to jumpstart this partnership and we’ll make sure you won’t regret it.
A damaged roof may present a number of pestering issues that may bother you for a long time. Some of the most common ones are:
- Unattractive roof appearance
- Compromised safety due to the roof’s excess capacity brought by the absorbed water in moss
- An expensive and premature roof replacement
- The development of health issues due to the formation of green and black mold
- We use a system called SoftWash, which is a liquid solution-treatment that kills all growth on the roof and gives it 2-3 years of moss protection.
- All the growth dies within 30 minutes. We then use low pressure water to remove the moss shingle by shingle.
- No coarse brushes or high pressure that damage shingles will be used. We also don't use moss out powder treatment, which only gives the roof 6-8 months of moss protection.
- Its one of the most safe, effective, and most beneficial ways to clean your roof.
- Recommended cleaning method by Roof Cleaning Institute of America and The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association
Contact us today for a free estimate! We offer roof cleaning services for both commercial and residential properties in Covington, WA.
Fill out the form bellow for a free estimate in Covington:
Before & After Pictures
Roof Cleaning In Progress in Covington, WA
Our Cleaning Truck
Clogged gutters can cause water damage on the exterior siding and inside the house. When water gets inside the house, mold forms, which is very harmful for your help and can be expensive to elimate. It is important to clean out your gutters 1-2 times per year.
If you see any water spillage over the gutters, that means your gutters are clogged. Please give us a call so that we can help you resolve this problem as soon as possible and prevent any further damage from happening to your home! We offer gutters services for both commercial and residential properties