SoftWash Roof Cleaning & Treatment
We are an Essential Service and we're ready to help you maintain your roof. We are available during Covid-19.
Free quotes / 15 years of experience / Flexible schedule / 100% satisfaction / Excellent Client reviews / Family owned / Fully licensed, bonded, insured / Military, Senior, New-home buyer discounts
Here at Experienced Roof & Gutter Cleaning, we believe that your roof is one of the most important parts of your home. That's why we put our best efforts into making your roof look clean and brand new.
Common issues that moss causes on roofs if not removed in time:
- Granuale loss on the shingles causing a pre-mature, costly roof replacement.
- Water damage because moss absorbs and holds water forcing water under the shingles.
- Can cause health problems if green and black mold gets into the ceiling.
- The roof can cave in as moss absorbs water and gets heavy
- Undesirable look on the roof
- We use a system called SoftWash, which is a liquid solution-treatment that kills all growth on the roof and gives it 2-3 years of moss protection.
- All the growth dies within 30 minutes. We then use low pressure water to remove the moss shingle by shingle.
- No coarse brushes or high pressure that damage shingles will be used. We also don't use moss out powder treatment, which only gives the roof 6-8 months of moss protection.
- Its one of the most safe, effective, and most beneficial ways to clean your roof.
- Recommended cleaning method by Roof Cleaning Institute of America and The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association
Cities we serve:
Algona, Auburn, Bellevue, Black Diamond, Burien, Clyde Hill, Covington, Des Moines, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hunts Point, Issaquah, Kenmore, Kent, Kirkland, Maple Valley, Medina, Mercer Island, Milton, Newcastle, Normandy Park, Pacific, Redmond, Renton, Sammamish, SeaTac, Seattle, Tukwila
Contact us today for a free estimate! We offer roof cleaning services for both commercial and residential properties.
Fill out the form bellow for a free estimate:
Before & After Pictures
Roof Cleaning In Progress
Our Cleaning Truck
Gutter Cleaning/Repair and Downspout Installation
Clogged gutters can cause water damage on the exterior siding and inside the house. When water gets inside the house, mold forms, which is very harmful for your help and can be expensive to elimate. It is important to clean out your gutters 1-2 times per year.
If you see any water spillage over the gutters, that means your gutters are clogged. Please give us a call so that we can help you resolve this problem as soon as possible and prevent any further damage from happening to your home!We offer gutters services for both commercial and residential properties
Other gutter and downspout services we offer:
1. Gutter repair
2. Downspout installation. If you have downspouts you need relocated, new one installed, or water diverted from the house, we can do it.
3. Downspout extension on your roof into the lower gutter to avoid water spillage on shingle