Garage Floor Epoxy Coatings
Free quotes / 15 years of experience / Flexible schedule / 100% satisfaction / Excellent Client reviews / Family owned / Fully licensed, bonded, insured / Military, Senior, New-home buyer discounts
*50% OFF Fall Promotion. Call, text, or submit our form to redeem*
We believe that your garage is a very important part of your King and Pierce County home. We specialize in providing long lasting, durable, UV protected garage floor epoxy coatings in King and Pierce County. Our reputation for quality work, responsiveness, and competitive pricing has been the primary factor in our success. We are committed to client satisfaction in which we serve the client from the developmental stages of a project to final completion.
Give us a call; you'll be glad you did. We look forward to working with you!
We are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.
SEE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR PICTURES
Along with protecting your roof against moss, we can protect your concrete garage floor from:
- Oil stains
- Chemical and acid spills
- Car tire marks
- Cracks and dings
- Water and heat
Other advantages of our garage floor epoxy coatings:
- Decorative; our garage floor epoxy coatings sure do look better than a dingy garage floor!
- Our garage floor epoxy coatings are very easy to maintain; just vacuum and mop! The coating repels dirt, dust, and grim making it very easy to vacuum or mop up.
- The garage floor epoxy and polyaspartics top coat we use are extremely durable and impact resistant. They are industrial grade materials made to be used by forklifts and heavy impacts.
- We fill all your garage floor cracks before we apply the epoxy, for a nice smooth finish.
- Our garage floor epoxy coatings are very long lasting. Our coatings last a lot longer than tile, wood, and carpet so it will last for years.
- Our epoxy coating is moisture resistant. This is very important in Washington, especially pierce and king county. Moisture rises from the dirty into the garage concrete causing cracks and will peel NON moisture resistant floors.
- Prepping the floor is the most important part of epoxy coatings, so we spend the most of amount of time on this step.
- We remove all oil stains, patch all cracks, and repair any imperfections.
- We always grind the concrete floor instead of acid etching. Grinding will make the epoxy stick much better to the floor and last much longer than acid etching.
- We then apply a moisture resistance epoxy, apply a full coverage flake. You can choose from variety of colors.
- Then we apply a Polyaspartic clear coat for the top layer. This hardens the floor and gives it UV protection so the floor will not yellow
Cities we serve:
Algona, Auburn, Bellevue, Black Diamond, Burien, Clyde Hill, Covington, Des Moines, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hunts Point, Issaquah, Kenmore, Kent, Kirkland, Maple Valley, Medina, Mercer Island, Milton, Newcastle, Normandy Park, Pacific, Redmond, Renton, Sammamish, SeaTac, Seattle, Tukwila, Auburn, Bonney Lake, Buckley, DuPont, Edgewood, Fife, Fircrest, Lakewood, Milton, Orting, Pacific, Puyallup, Roy, Ruston, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place
Contact us today for a free estimate!
Fill out the form bellow for a free estimate:
What Do Our Clients Say About Us?
Carol K. Redmon, WA "Very prompt on all appointments. They did a great job, was professional and went above and beyond expectations."
Kurt J. Sammamish, WA "Yuri did a great job. He is meticulous, knowledgeable and courteous. I highly recommend and will hire them again."
Venson S. Kirkland, WA "The owner Yuri is extremely knowledgeable, meticulous and careful with the customer. I will use him again because his price is great and the quality of work is awesome!"
Peishan C. Redmond, WA "Yuri is a very nice and professional guy. He did what he said he would do! I'll be using the service again and recommending to other people as well."
Leanardo S. Sammamish, WA "Yury's work was second to none. An overall brilliant job which has been admired by neighbors on our development in Timberline, Sammamish. Promptness and courtesy extraordinaire"
Tyree W. Kent, WA "He was friendly and on time, he did an excellent job and thoroughly cleaned up. I would highly recommend him to other customers"