Roof, Gutter & Window Cleaning in Edgewood, Fife & Puyallup, WA
Exceptional services at affordable prices for both commercial and residential properties. Get your free quote today!
We do our gutter cleaning quotes over text/email.
Please fill out the form below for us to contact you within 30 minutes.
Or call us at (253) 487-0934 to book.
Gutter Cleaning FAQs
Generally, you should have your gutters cleaned at least twice a year. However, if you live in an area with plenty of foliage and trees, you should opt to have your gutters cleaned once every three months. Factor in also the number of times the natural disasters that will happen in your area.
Your gutter needs to be cleaned because of any, or even a combination of, the following:
- Animals like birds, squirrels, and mice are making your gutters their homes.
- Water is spilling over the side of your gutters, and as a result, you will notice water spilling over various areas of your house. It means the gutters are clogged.
- Your gutters look like they’re sagging. They may be filled with water, pine needles, leaves, and various other debris.
- There are plants growing out of your gutters.
- You can’t remember the last time you had your gutters cleaned - it’s been that long!
You can find plenty of gutter cleaners near Edgewood - there’s a gutter cleaner directory online. You can also type “gutter cleaners Edgewood” in Google, and you’ll be presented with plenty of options. However, it is best to make sure that like us at Experienced Roof and Gutter Cleaning, you should hire gutter cleaners who are licensed, bonded, and insured to avoid headaches or paying for less than excellent service.
Pricing will vary depending on how many stories, how steep the roof is, and size of the house. But we do our gutter cleaning estimates over the phone so give us a call!
The best way to maintain clean gutters is to hire a professional and have them clean your gutters. They will have equipment that you don’t have to ensure clean gutters. But if you don’t want to call a professional immediately, it is best to routinely inspect your gutters first, and clean them up the best that you can at the first sign of blockage or dirt. Try checking every week, or immediately after a storm or anything you feel can clog up your gutters.
If you fail to have your gutters cleaned regularly, you may face the following problems:
- Your gutters may get clogged with organic materials and other kinds of debris.
- You may get an infestation of insects or animals as a result of the mentioned organic materials and debris.
- Structural damage is likely to occur in your house, which means you will spend money on possibly pricey repairs.
- You might have to replace your entire gutter system, which is very expensive and time-consuming.
Pricing will vary depending on how many stories and how many windows. But we do our window cleaning estimates over the phone so give us a call!
Generally, you should clean your windows twice a year. Of course, if you live in a part of Washington where there are plenty of cars or are near factories or there is a lot of dirt, you may need more frequent window cleaning.
Actually, even if it’s raining, window cleaning can just go on. Windows are actually designed to use rainfall and sunlight to preserve themselves. The reason why windows look worse after rain is because they haven’t been cleaned beforehand.
Plus, if you don’t have your windows cleaned because of bad weather, cleaning your windows will be a harder process. If your windows are already clean, raindrop will not stick to the glass and will be washed away.
If you want to be, yes. But if you don’t want to, that’s not a problem. Remember, we are bonded, meaning you are protected from theft and any damage that our employees may do.
The main difference with power washing and pressure washing is the heat. The jet wash in a power washing machine makes use of heated water. On the other hand, pressure washer water is not heated.
A power washer is the preferred option for spaces that are hard to clean, especially those filled with grime, mildew, salt, and grease. The hot water makes it easy to clean those kind of surfaces. Also, unlike power washing, a pressure washer will not damage surfaces like concrete or cement.
There are plenty of reasons to get a professional to pressure wash your home, such as:
- Saving time. Why spend valuable time on cleaning your home when you can hire someone to do it for you faster and better? Remember, time is money.
- Saving money. If you do it yourself and mess up, you’ll have to pay for a professional anyway, plus you’ll have to pay for any repairs that may be needed.
- Professionals like us have the equipment necessary, and are used to this task. There’s no need for you to purchase new equipment and learn how to use them.
- It’s safer for you. If you will be doing this for the first time, you may fall off a ladder or slip. Why risk it?
Yes and no. Yes, if the person doing the washing doesn’t know what they’re doing, and if they pressure wash areas that are not meant for that, like wood sidings, electric panels, roof shingles, and air conditioners. No, if the person doing pressure washing is experienced with what they are doing.
Here are some benefits of pressure washing.
- Pressure washing your home is easy to do, meaning anyone can do it.
- Pressure washing your home will increase its property value. You can reverse the effects of dust, smoke, rain, and general pollution on your home simply by pressure washing. That means your home will be easier to sell, if ever.
- Pressure washing is great for preparing your home for a renovation, since dirt, grime, and other contaminants are easily removed.
- Pressure washing is a great way to keep your family healthy. Pressure washing will remove dirt, mold, and other things that can negatively impact your family’s health.
- Pressure washing is environmentally-friendly since it doesn’t use any harmful chemicals.
There are plenty of pressure washing companies in Puyallup, but of course, we at Experienced Roof and Gutter Cleaning pride ourselves on being the best.
One or two times a year is more than sufficient.
Yes, but we recommend getting the services of a professional to make sure you get only top-notch output, and to avoid any unnecessary damage that might occur.
No. But if you prefer someone to be there while we clean, that’s also not a problem.
Yes. Contact us and let us know more details so we know how to help you best.
No. We’d be glad to do just one project for you. However, if you do want to have a long-term contract with us, contact us so we can discuss things further.
Roof Cleaning FAQs
Roof cleaning is necessary to extend the life of your shingles and other roofing materials, especially if your roof has moss or black algae. Moss makes the edge of your roof shingles curl upward. That makes them more vulnerable to wind, and the likelihood of them being blown off very high.
Black algae, on the other hand, will interfere with a roof’s reflective or cooling properties.
The focus on roof cleaning is on removing either algae or moss growth, and sometimes even both. The cleaner will usually use chlorine bleach, which is also used to whiten laundry or for scrubbing toilets clean. Chlorine bleach is strong enough to kill moss and algaee spores.
One the roof is soaked with the chrlone bleach for 20 minutes, the roof cleaner will wash it off with clean water. The cleaner will not use a pressure washer, as it can damage roof shingles. After all the bleach is cleaned off, the cleaner will then use a leaf blower to remove any leftover moss.
Pricing will vary depending on how many stories, how steep the roof is, and size of the roof. But we do free estimates so give us a call!
Technically, you can clean your own roof. However, unless you’re a roofing expert like us, we don’t really recommend it. For one thing, you may not have the equipment that we have to make cleaning your roof safe and effective.
You may get assistance from plenty of experienced roof cleaners like us in Puyallap via searching on Google - there are plenty of roof cleaning services in the area. But again, make sure that you hire roof cleaners who are licensed, bonded, and insured for quality service and to get your money’s worth.
Yes, if you or the person you hire does it improperly. As mentioned earlier, using a high pressure hose may damage roof tiles and shingles. If the cleaning chemical used is too strong, damage may occur as well. Finally, inexperienced cleaners can damage the roof by walking on tiles while they are still wet.
You can, but it’s not advisable. For one thing, rain itself can clean off light dirt from your roof. Another reason is that you will not be safe - you might slip in the rain. Finally, the chemicals you use on the roof will not be as effective.
Well, we have been around for more than 15 years. Our company is guaranteed to be licensed, bonded, and insured.
We are known for quality work, responsiveness, and competitive pricing. These three have been the main reasons for our success.
But more than anything, we are committed to making sure you are satisfied with our service.
Garage Epoxy FAQs
Yes. We actually specialize in commercial cleaning. We clean:
- Apartment buildings
- Condo complexes
- Commercial building structures
And so much more. Contact us for a free estimate, and so that we can tailor-fit our service to your building.